5-day Foundation Program
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
Offered in partnership with Royal Roads University.
Monday – Friday, June 5 – 9, 2017 (9 am – 5:30 pm)
Information/Registration: Royal Roads University
Early Bird Fee until April 9, 2017: $2299 CND
After April 9, 2017: $2499 CND
Housing Accommodations: Please click here for information regarding on campus accommodations. It is beneficial to stay on campus, as this will allow you easily meet with your colleagues after class, and to more fully enjoy the Royal Roads experience.
52 Coach Specific Training Hours or CCEUs through the ICF (International Coach Federation)
In this program, you will learn how to:
– Navigate complex situations and circumstances and find effective next steps
– Be more receptive, responsive, creative, and innovative
– Work with instead of struggle against
– Sense and perceive beyond the obvious
– Understand what is happening on multiple levels in situations and circumstances
– Meet both opportunities and challenges with clarity and confidence
– “Connect the dots” and work with the interconnection of everything
– Improve communication and collaboration with those you serve
– Sense the right moment for action and how to move forward, as well as when it is time to step back and let things unfold
– Reduce stress and foster resilience in the face of uncertainty, hardship, and challenge
Through his own transformational presence, Alan Seale creates a uniquely powerful learning environment. He is the most compassionate yet most effective teacher I have ever worked with. He creates a unique, powerful, and sacred energy in the room. Whether you want to get unstuck with personal challenges, become a more effective coach, or a more inspirational leader in service of making the world a better place – work with Alan. You are going to learn to touch the sacred in you and others and become a force that is truly transformational.
—Kathrin O’Sullivan, Leadership Development Manager, San Francisco
In today’s complex and rapidly changing world, Transformational Presence Leadership and Coaching (TPLC) provides a fresh, leading-edge, and practical coaching approach to life, leadership, business and government. TPLC cuts to the essence of circumstances and situations, identifies emerging potential, and then partners with that potential to discover a clear pathway forward – a pathway that can lead us toward a world that works. TPLC is a coaching approach to being, working, and leading whose time has come.
Grounded in ancient wisdom traditions, quantum science, and evolutionary consciousness, TPLC offers simple yet powerful skills, language, and structures for new ways of thinking and fundamental shifts in perception. As a result, next steps toward sustainable living become clear, allowing us to move into effective and productive action. TPLC brings a transformational coaching approach to all walks of life.
The TPLC Foundation course provides 52 Coach Specific Training Hours (which may also be counted as CCEUs) approved by the ICF. Continuing on with the Supervised Mentor Coaching teleclass series provides an additional 20 Coach Specific Training Hours, making a total of 72 Coach Specific Training Hours.