Your personal data
We process your personal data for a number of purposes:
- To respond to your questions and comments
- To register you for a program and to send you information related to this program afterwards
- For sending requested information and books that you purchase from us
- For analyzing and improving the services of our organization
The personal date we collect from you includes:
- Your name and contact details as you have provided them to us
- Images of you when we record a Zoom session
- Technical data from website visitors
- You are entitled to inspect your personal data and you can ask us to correct or delete your personal data.
- In certain cases, you may object to the processing of your personal data.
- You may submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
What you can expect from us
- We handle your personal data carefully.
- We do not store your personal data any longer than necessary
- We ensure adequate security of your personal data
For questions about your personal data, you may contact us via email.
- USE OF PERSONAL DATA
- The Center for Transformational Presence (possibly) uses personal data, if you:
- use our website, and watch our videos on the website;
- contact us via the contact form on our website;
- put in a request for more detailed information about the offerings of the Center for Transformational Presence;
- enlist for an event, programme, workshop, course, training, zoom-meeting, and/or coaching sessions offered by the Center for Transformational Presence (hereafter called ‘a programme);
- make a purchase via the store of the Center for Transformational Presence;
- are enlisted as member of the Transformational Presence Community by following the TPLC or TPLA;
- subscribe to the possibility to receive information from the Center for Transformational Presence;
- are on a photo or video that’s related to an event/programme/training en we put those images on our website, and/or use them in online programmes and/or use them in the newsletters of the Center for Transformational Presence.
- The Center for Transformational Presence collects the following personal data:
- name, address, email address;
- in case of enlisting for an programme: phone number, date of birth, gender, billing address, bank account number (of you or the organization that is paying), and the programme you have enlisted for and if necessary also the further arrangement made between you and the Center for Transformational Presence;
- in case of a purchase: the delivery address;
- whenever you interact with any page on our website or watch the videos/zoom-recording, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, “cookie” information, and the page you requested;
- footage of you, recorded during a programme;
- information for detailed analytics to help us know how to improve our website, an existing video, our services, and/or to identify what content to offer in the future.
- The Center for Transformational Presence may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- to contact you concerning relevant information (for instance regarding a [new] programme, an upcoming masterclass, sending of the presentation sheets in relationship to a programme you have followed, a request from a community member to come into contact with you);
- to distribute photos /videos among the members of the TP-community;
- to facilitate the purchase of orders with the Center for Transformational Presence (including sending orders that have been purchased);
- to send a zoom-link for participation in an online programme, you enlisted for via the Center for Transformational Presence;
- to draw up a list of participants for the programme for which you have registered;
- to record people’s choices and our interactions with them, and use it to customize how we will interact with them in the future (for instance not sending you information about a service you have already bought);
- to send news (letters);
- viewer-based tracking: in order for us to monitor which video’s (alone or in combination) are attractive to the customers of our services;
- to send a survey concerning the programme you have participated in, as well as concerning topics that are important to allow us to better service of the Center for Transformational Presence;
- to execute authorizations or carry out bank write-offs or payments, or to carry out the financial administration;
- to administer and improve our Website.
- All information provided by you, whether electronic, oral or written, will be treated con-fidentially by the Center for Transformational Presence.
- We agree to the following rules for commercial emails and messages:
- we do not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses;
- we are open about the physical address of our business;
- we monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used;
- we honor unsubscribe requests quickly (for instance for newsletters), using a link at the bottom of those kind of emails.
- You can always opt not to disclose information to us, and/or have the personal information we have collected from you, changed or removed via a request per email (at email@example.com), Please keep in mind some information may be needed to register with us or to take advantage of some of our special features.
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org, and within 30 days we will remove you from ALL correspondence.
- INFORMATION AND COMPLAINTS
- You may contact the Center for Transformational Presence via email@example.com for:
- more information regarding the way the Center for Transformational Presence uses and processes personal data;
- questions regarding this privacy statement;
- access to the personal data with regard to you, stored by the Center for Transformational Presence;
- making complains to the use of your personal data by the Center for Transformational Presence.
- PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND COOKIES
- The Center for Transformational Presence will collect and use your personal data only for the objectives stated in this privacy statement and won’t store them any longer than necessary.
- The Center for Transformational Presence will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure your personal data. These data may only be accessed by a limited number of persons who have been given specific rights to consult the systems and use the personal data. They are obliged to keep the personal data confidential.
- All purchases are secure. If you uses your credit card for payment, your credit card information is encrypted when you place your order so that your information is secure, and then stored on servers that are secured especially for this purpose. Your information can only be accessed by a limited number of trusted people.
- We use Wistia User Behavior Tracking cookies to collect user behavior data, while viewing videos/zoom-recordings. Some of the behavior tracked is portion of video(s) watched, buttons clicked on the video, IP-address/location, and video completion rates. You can find more information about Wistia’s privacy policies here.
- You can decide whether to accept or reject cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually customize your browser’s settings to reject cookies. You should reset this for each browser and for each computer. Click the name of your browser to learn how to customize your settings yourself:
- Visitors are provided with the option to navigate to a variety of external websites. When the visitor selects the option to view the content from these websites, they are taken away from the web site of the Center for Transformational Presence and to the other site, where a variety of cookies may be used throughout the visit. The Center for Transformational Presence is not responsible for any cookies used once the visitor has left our web sites.
- DATA BREACH
- In order to be in line with Applicable Legislation and Regulations concerning the Processing of Personal Data and the Fair Information Practices we will notify the appropriated organizations, should a data breach occur with a risk of serious adverse effects. You will be notified by email within 7 business days when there is (suspicion of) a data breach.
- A data breach is a security incident in which sensitive, protected or confidential data is copied, transmitted, viewed, stolen or used by an individual unauthorized to do so.
- THIRD-PARTY DISCLOSURE
- Except as set out in this privacy statement, and in the other paragraphs of this article, the Center for Transformational Presence will not disclose the data information we collect to third parties, unless you have given your explicit consent or if the Center for Transformational Presence is obliged to do so under the law or a Court ruling.
- The Center for Transformational Presence will provide your name and email address to the trainers and space holders of the programmes for which you have registered.
- The Center for Transformational Presence will provide your name and email address to the conference center where a programme will be organized, this, regarding the reservation of hotel accommodation.
- The Center for Transformational Presence will provide your name and email address to the other participants of the programmes, and/or committees for which you have registered.
- The Center for Transformational Presence will provide your name and address details to the delivery service in order for the items you purchased to be sent to the address you provided.
- The third parties as mentioned in this article may use the personal data only for the purpose for which they are intended.
- With the exception of information about activities from our community members, we do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
- This privacy statement is effective from 25th of May 2018, and last edited on the 14th of May 2018.