This 4-session webinar was recorded live in April 2017 and is available for immediate access in our Transformational Presence Learning Center.
What makes a workshop powerful, transformational, and life-changing? The secret lies in having masterful material that people need, dynamic presentation, and in creating space for participants to have a powerful and illuminating learning experience. How do you do that?
Join master facilitator Alan Seale for an in-depth look at his 12 keys to creating and leading transformational workshops and presentations. The keys are organized into four principal areas:
Intention and Preparation
- Be clear about your intention
- Creating a space for transformational experience
- Creating a dynamic and effective script
Scripting and Facilitating the Workshop
- Designing dynamic introductions and opening exercises
- Being authentic and transparent as the facilitator
- Engaging the participants
- Riding the energy of the group
- Sharing the learning, not the story
- Anchoring the learning
Messaging and Promotion
- Be truthful and authentic in your messaging and promotion
- Creating dynamic and effective promotional materials
- Providing a simple and efficient registration and follow-up process
Through this 4-session webinar, you will begin developing your own personal method and approach for creating, developing, and delivering transformational workshops and programs. You will clarify what you want to accomplish in your workshop, what kinds of experiences you hope your participants might have, and then learn how to design the workshop and hold a space to bring those intentions to life.
For more than 30 years, Alan has been recognized as an extraordinary workshop and program facilitator. He has led transformational workshops in 15 countries. Many participants in his virtual programs say that being in a teleclass or webinar with Alan is just like being in the same room with him. The speak about his powerful presence and how it comes right through the screen. And they speak about the open and inviting space that he creates.
This 4-session program is an invaluable tool for anyone who is just beginning to teach workshops, as well as the seasoned presenter who is looking for new perspectives or to take their work to the next level.