Transformational Presence Leadership In Action – Dutch-Language In-Person Course
A 3-day professional development program for people committed to transformation in our world.
Presented in Dutch and led by Jo Boniszewski,CTPC and Sander van Eekelen, CTPC.
Wednesday–Friday, 16 – 18 September 2020
(Rescheduled from April 2020)
Kapellerput Conference Center
Heeze, The Netherlands
Includes full course in Dutch with Jo Boniszewski and Sander van Eekelen, personally mentored by Alan Seale.
Program fee does not include lodging or meals
Until 15 August 2020 – € 1450 (excludes 21% VAT)
After 16 August 2020 – € 1550 (excludes 21% VAT)
In this program you will learn:
- How to go directly to the core of what happens, to name the next steps and to take effective, impactful and sustainable action
- How you can make contact with the bigger picture and, at the same time, work with all relevant details
- How you can use both your intellect and your intuition to discover what happens under the surface of circumstances and challenges
- How you can recognize the hidden messages that are trapped within challenges and problems and how you can deal with them in the most effective and productive ways
- How you position yourself as a leader in such a way that you encourage and inspire transformation in others, situations and organizations
- How to empower those you serve more effectively so that they can bring their greatest potential to fruition
- How you can apply your own Transformational Presence Leadership in every moment from within