Digital Audio: “How the World Works: Hermetic Principles as a Foundation for Transformational Leadership” with Alan Seale, PCC, CTPC
Sponsored by the Voice of Leadership
To thrive in today’s rapidly changing and complex world requires new levels of understanding about how the world works. Old paradigms and structures are crumbling right before our eyes and leaving the mass consciousness at a loss for how to move forward. On the surface it would seem that there are no rules or guidelines to show us the way.
However, there is actually an amazing convergence happening today between ancient wisdom teachings and quantum physics. Quantum physics shows us the science behind what the ancient traditions taught. Within that convergence we can find everything we need to create the optimal conditions for breakthrough and transformation in our relationships, in our organizations, and in our governments.
At the most fundamental levels, life and leadership are energy in motion. When we understand how the world works as energy in motion, our next steps become clear. We are able to tap into the potential that is waiting to emerge, partner with it, and create new realities.
In this introductory teleclass with Alan Seale, we will explore the power and wisdom available to us through the ancient mystery teachings. Hermetic Philosophy, dating back to the mystery schools of ancient Greece and Egypt, helps us understand how the world works through seven foundational principles:
- The Principle of Mentalism—everything is held in Consciousness, and Consciousness is held in everything
- The Principle of Correspondence—as above, so below; as below, so above
- The Principle of Vibration—everything is energy in motion, attracts similar vibrations, and is constantly changing
- The Principle of Polarity—nothing exists without its opposite, so the question cannot exist unless the answer is also present
- The Principle of Rhythm—life and leadership is a dance
- The Principle of Cause and Effect—“as you sow, so shall you reap”
- The Principle of Gender—both masculine and feminine energies are required for creation
The Hermetic Principles are part of a knowledge base that informs transformational leadership and coaching. You may or may not ever talk about these principles with those you serve, yet your understanding of them and of how life works as energy in motion can inform your leadership and service in both powerful and subtle ways, which in turn allows you to have greater impact in your world.
Join Alan Seale and the Voice of Leadership for this illuminating and experiential teleclass and expand the foundational knowledge base that supports your transformational leadership and coaching.